The PALS Course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements. This blended learning optio allows for you to take the cognitive portion of the course online with the AHA at your own pace! Upon successfully completing this first step, you will schedule a time to come in and complete a review and skills session (parts 2 & 3) in order to receive your PALS certification just as if you took the traditional classroom session. The certification card is the exact same as the classroom session card!!
• Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
• 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
• Management of respiratory emergencies
• Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
• Vascular access
• Resuscitation team concept
• Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
• Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
PALS Self Assessment Test:
AHA PALS Certification Card issued the same day.
BRN and EMS CEUs are available.
This course meets the requirements for CE for RCPs in California
The time length of the PALS course varies depending on class size. Call 909-595-7300 for more information and/or to schedule your class. CEU's and BRN's are available.
You are required to have the current textbook for this course. If you already own one or have access to one before, during, and after the class, you do not need to purchase one here.